Before vs. After - PTPower

 


1) Zaid Khan (32, London, England)

Zaid personal feedbacks:
My journey with gymming started way back in 2015. In the initial days, I was just going to the gym because it was 'cool' and wasn't paying attention to neither my diet nor my workout routine, still munching on junk food and was following a terrible bro split workout program
I was disappointed to see zero results, so I paid extortionate amounts to an old trainer hoping that it would change my physique, but he wasn't a very reliable person and all he gave me was bro split advice and he sold me a diet filled with useless supplements so that he could make more money off of me. I decided not to make such mistakes again and gave another chance to my new PT on changing my personalized fitness plan. I began seeing good changes in myself and I began spending more time on educating myself.

The results are right in front of your eyes.


2) Pham Ngoc Phu (20, HCM, Vietnam)


Since he was young, his appearance was somewhat chubby, Phu was ridiculed and laughed many times, making his mind at that time not stop obsessing about his appearance. The gen Z guy laughed and said that maybe because he is the only son in the family, he is loved by everyone, there are many "strange delicacies" for him. He have the feeling that thanks to healthy training and eating, my health is better, my skin is also better. I had a lot of pimples before. Saying it's scientific eating, but it's not an ascetic diet, of course, there are also sessions on the day or days of the week where I eat what I like," the boy shared.


3) Tessa Clarence (23, NY, USA)


She shows the difference between 4 Years And 40 Pound.



4) Nguyen Thi Thuy Trang (28, HCM, Vietnam)


Thuy Trang said sharing her weight-gaining journey will help her become a completely different person and she is looking for a gym and balanced diet to get healthier. She has always had a cute and beautiful face since she was born, but unfortunately, Thuy Trang's body was criticized by many people.

Thuy Trang is not particular about food or fasting. In return, she eats a lot. Jang confessed that he ate two bowls of rice noodles and one bowl of spring rain at the same time, but it is still normal. Unfortunately, however, her weight had not increased at all." The main exercises I often do are squats, deadlifts, rungers, barbell hip sursts and hyperextensions. These are all exercises that require the use of various muscle groups in the body, such as thighs, hips, and hips. It stimulates strength and helps develop calf and hip muscle sizes," said Thuy Trang.

Instead of hearing bad rumors, Thuy Trang received many compliments from people about her figure and beautiful face. Confidence in her current appearance helps her get more opportunities at work and in life.

A young woman who has been criticized transformed in this way to own a perfectly healthy body two years later.



_________________________________

Post a Comment

0 Comments